Announcing The Great Philadelphia Craft Beer Crawl in the Fairmount / Art Museum area with 12 amazing bars & restaurants (more to come!). Beer samples & gardens, drink specials, dozens of craft beer options, and so much more! An absolutley incredible value and one heck of a fun afternoon in Philly.Here's what's included:
- Crawl around to 12 amazing locations (see list below) in the beautiful fall weather!
- Your own keepsake custom craft beer crawl mug
- At each location, you will get two awesome craft beer samples - all included with your ticket!
- A custom "crawl map" complete with a spot for tasting notes and a pencil (to mark those beers you love)
- Discounted craft beer specials in your mug
- Discounted light "Fairmount Fare" at each location (yummm-o!)
- $20 Complimentary First Ride credit from Uber - your safe ride there or home, FREE! Redeem Here
- You can start at any location (please let us know when purchasing your ticket where you are thinking about starting to help us staff properly)
Tickets start at just $20 and are available in advance on this website only. Ticket sales are limited to ensure an amazingly fun experience for all. Additional discounts available for groups of 20 or more - email us for more info. We will see you and your friends there - be sure to click "like & share" at the top of this page!List of Participating Venues:
** you can start at any one - all walking distance from each other!
- Bishop's Collar (2349 Fairmount Ave)
- Bridgid's (726 N 24th St)
- Brown Street Pub (795 N 24th)
- Fare (2028 Fairmount Ave)
- London Grill (2301 Fairmount Ave)
- Lox Stock and Barrel (2001 Hamilton St)
- Mug Shots (1925 Fairmount Ave)
- Come early for the "energize-up" pre-party with coffee, bagels, and other specials!
- Rembrandt's (741 N 23rd St)
- St. Stephen's Green (1701 Green St)
- The Green Room (1940 Green St)
- The Ukrainian League (800 N 23rd St)
- Urban Saloon (2120 Fairmount)