Announcing The Great Philadelphia Craft Beer & Food Crawl in the Fairmount / Art Museum area with 10 amazing bars & restaurants. Beer samples & gardens, drink & FOOD specials, dozens of craft beer options, and so much more. An absolutely incredible value and one heck of a fun afternoon in Philly!
Video from one of our last events in Fairmount this past Spring!
Here's what's included:
- Crawl around to 10 amazing locations (see list below) in the beautiful Fall weather!
- Your own keepsake custom craft beer crawl mug
- At each location, you will get two awesome craft beer samples - all included with your ticket!
- A custom "crawl map" complete with a spot for tasting notes and a pencil (to mark those beers you love)
- Discounted craft beer specials in your mug
- Discounted light "Fairmount Fare" at each location (yummm-o!)
- $20 Complimentary First Ride credit from Uber - your safe ride there or home, FREE! Redeem Here
- You can start at any location (please let us know when purchasing your ticket where you are thinking about starting to help us staff properly)
Can't make it at noon? No problem - start any time at any location! Tickets are just $20 - early bird discount for those that buy welll in advance. Ticket sales are limited to ensure an amazingly fun experience for all and it is not too crwoded. Additional discounts available for groups of 20 or more - email us for more info. We will see you and your friends there - be sure to click "like & share" at the top of this page!List of Participating Venues:
** you can start at any one - all walking distance from each other!
- Alla Spina (1410 Mt Vernon St) [A Marc Vetri Restaurant!]
- Bishop's Collar (2349 Fairmount Ave)
- Bridgid's (726 N 24th St)
- Fare (2028 Fairmount Ave)
- London Grill (2301 Fairmount Ave)
- Rembrandt's (741 N 23rd St)
- St. Stephen's Green (1701 Green St)
- The Green Room (1940 Green St)
- The Ukrainian League (800 N 23rd St)
- Urban Saloon (2120 Fairmount)