Announcing Summerfest 2014, The Philadelphia Summer Craft Beer & Music Festival at the incredible XFINITY Live! - complete with indoor & covered outdoor
beer gardens, 6 spectacular areas with 140+ beers to taste, hot food, multiple musical acts, and MUCH MORE! Grab some friends and come on out for great day of amazing beer-drinking fun. FULL DETAILS are below under "What to Expect" - Tons of features!
Listen to live bands all day with unlimited
sampling of 140+ great beers from 75+ breweries
(yes, many awesome summer - and some early fall - brews will be included) in your own custom stein (served by XFINITY beer wenches) while enjoying grab-n-go foods (yes, included in your ticket price). You'll have access to the Victory 'Summer Love' Lounge
, The Hard Lemonade & Bourbon Barn
, The Sangria Bar
, Bullies Brew House
, and the Outdoor Summer Beer Garden
. Entertainment will include multiple live DJs, amazing bands, super-fun contests in Victory Beer Hall, tons of bartenders & serving spots, outdoor fire pits, games, activities, prizes, and giveaways. PLUS (if you can believe it) MORE!
Want to SPONSOR this event? Click "Email Event Host" to the left.
Brought To You By:
UpcomingEvents.com and XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
Both tickets include unlimited beer samples & great food - General Admission and X-treme VIP (see below for added value). Please use the "Contact Event Organizer" link if you have any questions. PLEASE NOTE - tickets will be available at the door for an addtitional cost if not sold out in advance. Food-only designated driver tickets are available.
Here's what's included with your ticket purchase:
· X-treme VIP Tickets (2pm - 7pm)
Includes everything listed in General Admission plus access to 2 private VIP areas (two floors overlooking the entire marketplace! view
PLUS a new outdoor area), muliple VIP-only beers to taste all day long
, complimentay pretzels, and 1-hour early entry (VIP area opens at 2pm with unlimited samples). NOTE: VIPs can mingle with General Admission guests outside of the VIP area. Yeah, it's awesome being an X-treme VIP!!!
· General Admission Tickets (3pm - 7pm)
Includes access to 5 different event areas (Victory 'Summer Love' Lounge, The Bourbon & Hard Cider Barn, The Sangria Bar, and the Summer Beer Garden, and the main Marketplace) with unlimited beer samples in a custom beer stein, your choice of food, live music, multiple DJs, tournaments, games, and access to the official after party with "kick the keg" specials on ALL craft beers until they are gone! Unlimited beer samples start at 3pm for Gen Adm.
· Designated Driver Tickets (2pm - 7pm)
Includes everything with VIP tickets, just with no beer samples included of any kind. A food ticket is included with DD tickets and you have access to the VIP area.
What to Expect
You should be getting exilerated for Philadelphia's most exciting beer festival and its hottest location, XFINITY Live!. Celebrate and hold up a stein to cheers with friends at this exclusive and official Philly Summerfest party!
Typically get bored after a couple hours at a beer fest? Your wish has been granted. Here are a few things that we have in store for everything to participate in.
- FREE PARKING (Lots S & T across from XFINITY Live! [view map] exclusivly for Summerfest guests)
- Don't want to drive? Take the TRAIN and walk to XFINITY Live! Or, save $20 on your first Uber Ride with code SUMMERFEST (sign up) - your ride is almost free - new Flat Rates from Center City to XFINITY Live.
- Hotel Rooms available - see below.
- Amazing indoor & covered outdoor areas & beer options - this event is not fully outside in the event it is very hot or rains.
- Sumemrfest T-Shirts for sale - just $5 for men's cut, $6 for tank tops!
- Victory 'Summer Love' Lounge - live band, contests, and amazing beer drinking & table dancing all day long!
- Brew-B-Q beer garden - think BBQ smoker food & beer trucks on the grass field!
- The Hard Lemonade & Bourbon Barn - picture it: bourbon barrels, bourbon samples, hard lemonade samples, and more inside PBR with bull riding!
- Bullies Brew House - featuring craft beers from all 4 seasons!
- The Sangria Bar Lounge - The ultimate summer drink - Sangria! Sample multiple varieties in Spectrum Grill along with live outdoor acoustic music.
- Beer Gardens - Want to try a little bit of everything? Taste multiple different summer beer options!
- 'Ole Smokey Mobile Experience - Just off of PBR, enter this amazing 53' trailer and try different Beers as well as good 'ole Moon Shine!
- Check out the 'ole Smokey Moonshine truck - with a roof top deck!
- TONS of bars & bartenders - no long lines, sip n go!
- Take-Home beer program "check list" so you can mark off the ones you like best!
- The Phillies game on dozens of big screen TV's!
- Your choice of great 'grab-n-go' food (included in ticket price)
- Gluten Free Beer, hard cider, and lemonade options available
- "Kick The Keg" after party with $3 beer specials on ALL craft beers until they are gone - ALL NIGHT LONG!
- Comp admission to the Bangerang & Fame & Fortune concert after the festival!
- Special VIP-only beer options (all day long)
- Areas to relax and take a load off around multiple Fire Pits & lounge areas
- 3 awesome areas of live entertainment - listen to live music or bounce to the DJ ALL DAY LONG!
- Silent auction with sports & other amazing memorbilia (100% of all profits go to charity)
- Enter the Watermelon, Boat Races, Pretzel Eating, and Stein Holding contests on stage (you can enter the day of at the info center)
- Complimentary Air Brushed Painting
- Discounted Holiday Inn Stadium Hotel Room Block Code: SUM Must book by 6/10/14 to get discounted rate of $139! Includes parking and free wifi. Hotel Phone # to Book: 215-755-9500
- AND MUCH MORE....
Have a question? No problem - just email us by click "email organizer" at the top of this page.
The Breweries (mouseover logos for beers being served)
(this is not a complete list - if you can believe it!! NOTE: This list is subject to change due to availability.)
HOPE YOU ARE GETTING EXCITED!!
If you have not been to XFINITY Live! yet, you are in for a treat. Located next to the sports stadiums having 6 different venues under one roof and a huge outdoor band stage, it is now the premier location in all of Philadelphia for any type of event.