Come join us as we bring classic Hollywood to South Street's Paddy Whacks Friday, October 31st at "Walk the Dead Carpet" as your favorite dead celebrity! We're celebrating the day of the dead by partying like some of the greats who have sadly walked the dead carpet like Robin Williams, Michael Jackson, and Marilyn Monroe. Don't miss your chance to bring a dead celebrity back from the grave and party at Philadelphia's "Hills" so Joan Rivers can ask what you're wearing!
Get the star treatment with a light food buffet, drink specials, dancing, and costume contests! There will be a DJ entertainment for all areas of the pub, so be sure to come ready to dance!
- Light food buffet from 9-11 PM
- Costume Contest with over $500 in cash & prizes (see below for more info)
- Entertianment from DJ Nicky K
- General Admission Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- First drink free before 11pm (only if ticket is bought in advance)
- Fireball & other drink specials from 8-11 PM
- VIP Open Bar Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- VIP OPEN BAR from 9-11 PM
- Beer, Wine, Premium Liquors, Fireball mixed drinks - no shots
- Private VIP line
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Drink Responsibly. $20 Complimentary First Ride credit from Uber - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance.
NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume, Best Group Costume (3 or more people), Best Individual Costume. Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?
About Paddy Whacks
Paddy Whacks is an Irish Sports Pub bringing the best of Ireland to South Street, Philadelphia. Located in a laid back neighborhood spot popular for casual meals, happy hour specials, late-night fun, or to watch the big game on the HDTV’s. Paddy Whacks has 2 floors with bars both upstairs and downstairs. It’s spacious perfect for private parties and events.