The 2016 Erin Express in Philadelphia IS HERE! View the Erin Express on Facebook »
Thousands of people attend the region's largest St Patrick's day bar crawl. Come one, come all to this fun all-day event. Be sure to wear your green, bring your green beads, and be ready to have a GREAT TIME!! The Erin Express started over 30 years ago by Cavanaugh's and Smokey Joe's.
Get on Our Mailing List for Erin Express Updates! Sign Up to the Right »
Participating restaurants will feature food specials, as well as Irish Music. Traditional Irish beers (like Harp and Guinness) will be available on special. Don't forget to finish your stay with some Soothing Irish Coffee!
There is no cost, no tickets, no reservations, no bracelets, and no cover charge while buses are running! There will be buses that run from 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM on March 5 (Erin Express Warm Up!), March 12 (Erin Express), and March 17 (The BIG Day!). They run in a continuous loop so there is no starting point and no ending point!
Here is the schedule and list of bars for the 2016 Erin Express Stops: Print This Page (take it with you!)
* Mill Creek Tavern | 42nd & Chester Street | 215.222.1255
* Smokey Joe's | 40th & Walnut Street | 215.222.0770
* St. DeClan’s Well | 31st & Walnut Street | 215.883.0965
* The Blarney Stone | 3929 Sansom Street | 215.222.5340
* New Deck Tavern | 3408 Sansom St | 215.386.4600
* Cavanaugh's | 39th & Sansom Street | 215.386.4889
* Slainte | 30th & Market St | 215.222.7400
* Mace's Crossing | 17th & The Ben Franklin Parkway | 215.564.5203
* Green Room | 1940 Green Street | 215.870.0586
* Kelliann's | 16th & Spring Garden | 215.563.6990
* Drinkers West | 39th and Chestnut Street | 215.397.4693
* Bonner's Irish Pub | 23rd & Sansom Street | 215.567.5748
* Callahan's Grille | 26th & South Street | 215.732.6332
* Westy's | 1440 Callowhill Street | 215.563.6134
* Cavanaugh's Rittenhouse | 1823 Sansom Street | 215.665.9500
* Copabanana | 40th & Spruce | 215.382.1330
Grab your friends - SEE YOU THERE!
View Larger Flyer (printable)