Announcing the 1st Annual Philadelphia Craft Beer & Lobster Festival at Doc Magrogan's! You and your friends & co-workers are in for a treat as Doc's opens it's doors to the forth event of a summer-long series of food festivals pairing some of the area's best food with amazing craft beers. General Tickets Include:
- Indulge on a succulent 1lb lobster
- Free samples of great craft brews
- Feast on some amazing sides (including lobster rolls, lobster mac & cheese, surf & turf sliders, and lobster raviolis)
- A complimentary custom 'yours-to-keep' mug upon entry
- Live acoustic music from David Duong
- $20 Uber driving credit - it almost makes this event FREE! (click the Uber link to get your credit)
- and great times!
Tickets are just $40 in advance and $50 at door. $15 beer-only tickets available for those that would like to order their own food. Portion of proceeds to benefit The Wounded Warriors Fund
. $5 full 16-oz craft beers also available.We will see you there!
About Doc Magrogan's
Doc Magrogan's is committed to serving the freshest, most delicious seafood we can source, while preserving and protecting the oceans, rivers and lakes that each ingredient comes from. We’re intent on buying locally whenever possible, and ensuring the highest quality is a priority of all of the farms, fisheries and purveyors in our network.
Our menu awakens customers palettes with bold flavors from Chef Karen Weinstein signature dishes, extensive raw bar and fresh sustainable seafood options. Pair your dish with the flavors in one of our signature or seasonal cocktails, wines or superior craft beer selection.