Announcing the 2nd Annual Philadelphia Craft Beer, Crab, and Clam Festival at Doc Magrogan's! You and your friends & co-workers are in for a treat as Doc's opens it's doors to the third event of a summer-long series of festivals pairing some of the area's best food of Doc's with amazing craft beers.Tickets Include:
- 10 incredible craft brew samples (6oz each!)
- A complimentary custom 'yours-to-keep' Crabbies pint glass
- Steamed crab legs, corn & potatoes, Maryland crab soup, clams on the half shell, clams casino, New England clam chowder, steamed clams with chorizo & potatoes, garlic butter sauce. YUM!!!
- Live acoustic music
- Clam eating contest
- Portion of proceeds to benefit The FOP
- $20 Uber driving credit - it makes this event half price! (click the Uber link to get your credit)
- and great times!
Tickets are just $35 in advance and $40 at door. Portion of proceeds to benefit The FOB. Additional food available for purchase.We will see you there!About Doc Magrogan's
Doc Magrogan's is committed to serving the freshest, most delicious seafood we can source, while preserving and protecting the oceans, rivers and lakes that each ingredient comes from. We're intent on buying locally whenever possible, and ensuring the highest quality is a priority of all of the farms, fisheries and purveyors in our network.
Our menu awakens customers palettes with bold flavors from Chef Karen Weinstein signature dishes, extensive raw bar and fresh sustainable seafood options. Pair your dish with the flavors in one of our signature or seasonal cocktails, wines or superior craft beer selection.