Join us on Tuesday, March 20th, for The Philadelphia Restaurant Festival
! Enjoy DJ & live entertainment and amazing food from your favorite Philadelphia restaurants at the timeless Crystal Tea Room. Eat & Drink your way through a showcase of Philadelphia’s vibrant local restaurant scene - this event will be a food connoisseur's dream! "Like" & share this event with friends - sample over 100 different amazing restaurants, craft beers, Bourbon & whiskeys, liquors, and wines from across the Philadelphia area.
Indulge on hand-crafted masterpieces of culinary expertise from over 30 top local restaurants while sipping more than 40 distinguished wines, craft beers, craft cocktails and spirits selections. Sample your way through the customer craft beer and cocktail garden. Picture it... Your taste buds will thank you. Wow is right!
Want to be a Sponsor or Vendor? Click "Contact the Organizer" above for more info!
Three Hours of non-stop food & drink.
Dozens of fantastic restaurants.
One delicious night at a price you can afford.
- Food samples from dozens of Philadelphia-area restaurants
- Complimentary beer, wine, and top-shelf liquor stations
- Live entertianment
- DJ Entertainment
- VIP Upgrade (BEST VALUE!) available with private area, full size drinks, private tasting buffet, 2 Phillies tickets (good for any game in April, excluding Opening Day), $50 Free slot play and $25 off your food bill at Oliveto or Liberty Bell Gastropub at Parx Casino, and more!
- Access to the Official After Party - more info TBA soon!
- Drink Responsibly. $50 in complimentary credits toward your first 5 rides with LYFT when you use code EVENTS - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
- A portion of proceeds will benefit multiple charities.
NOTE: any promo / discount codes expire 48 hours prior to event. 21+, proper ID required.
Guests can enjoy guitarist, Tim Williams in the VIP Atrium, Dueling Pianos presented by Howl at the Moon in the main event area, a DJ and Saxophone player in the Viennese Room, and DJ Joe Broscoe in the Pub Room.
ABOUT THE VENUE: The Crystal Tea Room
The Crystal Tea Room is situated in the heart of Philadelphia just steps away from City Hall. Upon arrival, guests will directed to the atrium to enjoy butlered cocktails. The glassed soaring atrium is an indoor conservatory featuring a fountain and greenery providing a year round "outdoor atmosphere" with no threat of weather. Then, Restaurant Festival guests proceed into the heart of the Crystal Tea Room featuring carved columns and opulent crystal chandeliers making this ballroom timeless. This is where you will experience Philadelphia's top restaurants all under one roof at a very affordable price. You can also expect some delicious cocktails, amazing craft beers and an assortment of national and international wines. This venue really lends itself to a major food and cocktail event.
The grandeur of The Crystal Tea Room is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable Philadelphia Restaurant Festival. The most elegant of settings, matched by impeccable personal service and attention, combined with over 20 years of event expertise creates a truly unforgettable experience for you and all the foodies that make up this wonderful city.