Celebrate New Year's Eve in fabulous style
at the Seaport Museum on Penn's Landing in Philadelphia and ring in 2018 at the best party in the city! Slip into your favorite dress or grab your nicest jacket and come out to the Seaport Museum at 8:00 PM for VIP and 9:00 PM for General Admission for an evening of dancing, cocktails, and first class fireworks
. With the perfect view of the water and all the drinks and light food you can enjoy, this party is sure to put that sparkling in your step and help you start 2018 off with a bang.
Guests can enjoy a five+ hour premium open bar
equipped with all the favorites you need to craft a tasty cocktail, grab a cold beer, and partake in a glass of wine. Pair your beverage with the light food buffet that includes sushi
. Once you've enjoyed a drink or two grab your friends or significant other and get on the dance floor as the evening will include a fantastic local DJ spinning the hottest music to get your groove on. And if that’s not enough, all attendees will be supplied with tons of New Year’s Eve party favors
, sound makers, and 2018 gear to help ring in another year right.VIP and General Admission Tickets Include:
Looking to spend the last few moments of the year at the best party in the city?
- 6-Hour Open Bar for VIP, 5 hour for Gen Adm
- Light food buffet with sushi and other food (8pm to 11pm)
- Philly soft pretzel buffet (11pm to 2am)
- DJs Spinning the hottest music to get your groove on
- Tons of great party favors
- Best views of the fireworks - front and center on the water
- Convenient on-site parking (fee applies)
- Walking distance to two local hotels to stay the night
- Access to the museum for the first hour of the event
Than look no further than our celebration at the Seaport Museum and bring in 2018 with all the fine features of the greatest festivity in Philadelphia!
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2018:
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.