Enjoy New Year's Eve at Paddy Whacks Northeast Philly - we will have everything you need to kick off the New Year in the most proper way! Please Note: This event is at Paddy Whacks Northeast Philly - NOT on South Street!What's Included with Each Ticket Type:
Don’t stop after the ball drops! Join Us at Zee Bar for the Official After Party with Complimentary Admission
! Just show your party ticket (on phone or paper ticket) at the door after 1am to confirm your RSVP to this exclusive members only venue ($20 value
)! Space is limited - entry not guaranteed once venue is at capacity, so get there early to beat the rush!
- Live acoustic music and DJ music on two floors
- Upscale food buffet
- Creative craft cocktails and beer
- Party Favors
- 5-Hour Open Bar (6-hour for VIPs!)
- Ball drop on all the TVs
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Everything included with Gen Adm, PLUS:
- Early admission starting at 8pm with a 6-hour open bar from 8pm - 2am
VIP Reserved Seating + Waitress Service
- Everything with VIP Adm, PLUS:
- A reserved seat all night long with a bottle of champagne (1 bottle per 4 people)
- Waitress Service
- Limited to groups of 4 or more people only
Coat check is available. This event will sell out - we do every year. Buy your tickets early as the price will increase. Be sure to share with friends and co-workers, we will see you there!
About Paddy Whacks Welsh Road
Paddy Whacks aims to serve the social dining and entertainment needs of all members of the community young and old. It is a place to meet, laugh, hear music, relax or Dance the night away. In short Paddy Whacks has a culture of its own, intergrading the rich traditions of a pub into the heart of the community.
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2018:
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.
Miller Lite and Leinenkugel remind you to please drink responsibly.