Ready for a spooktacular Halloween night? Then join us at JD McGillicuddy's for Fright Night! We will celebrate this bone-chilling holiday right with drink specials, open bar, costume contest, and live DJ music all night! Bring your friends, there's safety (and more fun) in numbers! This event sells out every single year.
- No Cover "Passport Access" to 6 amazing halloween parties in Manayunk (see details below)
- Light food buffet from 8-11 PM
- Mulitple DJs on mulitple floors
- Costume Contest with over $250 in cash & prizes (see below for more info)
- General Admission Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- First drink free before 11pm (only if your ticket is bought in advance)
- Drink specials by Miller Lite and Fireball featuring the elusive cocktail - Spider Cider, from 8-11 PM
- VIP Open Bar Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- Light food buffet
- VIP OPEN BAR from 8-11 PM
- Beer, Wine, Premium Liquors (no shots)
- Private VIP line
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Drink Responsibly. $50 in complimentary first ride credits from LYFT - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance.
NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Exclusive to Manayunk - the best value around! When you buy your advance online ticket to one of our SIX Manayunk parties, it grants you access to The Manayunk Brewery, Bourbon Blue, Sona, JD McGillicuddy's, The Bayou, and Cactus Cantina - no additional cover charges to pay all night long. Plus, enter Mad River by 11pm for no cover as well (after 11pm, cover charges apply at mad river). You MUST check in at the location you bought tickets to. You cannot get an open bar or free drink at any other venue other than the one you bought your ticket to, but you can freely go to any of these bars with your wristband throughout the night.
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume, Best Group Costume (3 or more people), Best Individual Costume. Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?
About JD McGillicuddy's:
Just one block off of Main street at 111 Cotton St in downtown Manayunk, JD McGillicuddy's is a great place to watch the game, grab a burger, play quizzo, listen to live music and dance the night away.