On Saturday, April 1st, the Heritage Ballrooms transform into a palace of culinary indulgence for the first-annual Delaware County Wine & Chocolate Festival! Guests will sample the treats of the area’s most acclaimed chocolatiers, as well as more than 30 reds and whites from trusted local wineries. When they're not busy indulging their sense of taste, guests can also give their ears something to savor with the sounds of live music sets and other entertainment.
In addition to mouth watering chocolates and savory wines, there will be variety of spirits to sample along with craft brews featuring Yard’s brewery.
GENERAL ADMISSION (2PM-5PM)
• Unlimited sampling a vast variety of local and regional wineries
• Enjoy samples from our local chocolatiers along with diving into our giant chocolate fountain featuring mouth watering goodness, delectable strawberries, marshmallows, crackers, gourmet cheeses & more
• Switch up your taste buds by sipping on fine Vodka, Bourbon & Cognac spirits along with free craft beer samples
• Live acoustic and DJ sounds
• Commemorative wine glass
• Enjoy everything in addition to the general admission ticket along with 1 hour early entry
• & more to be announced!
Location: Heritage Ballrooms
Time: 2PM – 5PM (General Admission) 1PM – 5PM (VIP)
*Wineries are Subject to Change without Notice*